BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 12, 2011

Today is "friday" ... so ?



now i at class at gym (new building) with the all my classmate and i write this while watching and listening my friends presentation. then, now i watching khadizah presentation, her presentation is about "karambunai resort", so what i can say about that is the karambunai resort is the one result that should we must to visit and go. plus, i like "friday" because tommorow is holiday for uitm and today also i will going to my home to "berbuka puasa" with my family. ok !! now irene
presentation, her presentation is about "pos malaysia" and her video is so interesting (funny). by the way, today before i arrive to the class, i was meet with the security but i manage to run from him cause i afraid if that security summons letter to me because of my hair :P . then, in the class right now, my friends and i have take the picture together.



last but not least .. "FRIDAY IS ALWAYS BECOME SWEET FRIDAY" ^_^