BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

social gathering



What I want to share to you all about my preparation for this activities and my experience while in this social gathering. so guys, i want to mention about where i buy my "blazer" (hahahah) ... so i buy that "blazer" at pacific ngiu kee ... other than that day, before the start of social gathering I went to make my business cards ... this is my first preparation to go social gathering. Then when the day to go to social gatherings that have arrived, I felt very nervous because of what I think that day is afraid to face the others and never again have such experience social gathering. even though i have no preparation to communicate each other but I'm still be confident to communicate about my company (BONIA CORPORATION) to the other. This is because my friend AMIROL KASHRIN help me to be brave when face to anyone at that social gathering, so maybe i will say thanks to him because was make me be confident when communicate to others. By the way, with that experience, i think i was help my communication and not to be too shame to people. At that day also we have take picture with our classmate and also our lecterure ( Ms Aries ). I will be so excited if the activities like this will run again and i also will be the first person to join social gathering . ^_^

0 comments: