BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i'm wearing purple today . ^_^

for me purple is the nice color and cool color. i use purple t-shirt today for my presentation pad252, it is for make me look cool, is it right friends ? ^_^

  • purple color is giving a lot of meaning to me, especially when I was in semester 3. (hahaha)

  • for me also, purple shows maturity in ourselves.

  • purple also gives us confidence when using it.

  • the nice part for purple is "purple is cute" !! :P

  • purple can make a person become very fashionable.

  • purple also is so "sexy" right !! ngeee~ :P

  • purple is friends and purple also is ourselves. ^_^

  • Purple can showing softness in ourselves.

    • purple is everything that makes us smile and calm.

You can described purple whatever you want after you wear or use it . ^_^

0 comments: