BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TITANIC .

this is my Favorited movie, I have watched this movie many times. the love story that played by the heroine and hero 've caught my eye to watch this movie. too many sad scenes in this movie until It make me so touching especially in scenes, when they want to save themselves from the sank with TITANIC. the themes song of this movie is very matches with this movie, the song is "my heart will go on" , this sung by celine dion. she is the one who have a great voice. this song can make me sleep when i heard that. I really want to be at that time and love to ride the Titanic and wanted to experience like that if i watch that movie over and over again. i very love this movie, this is the best movie that produce in the world. i respect to the director of this movie . ^_^


0 comments: