BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 29, 2012

funny ok !!! btw long time no see owh... (miracle)

1st thing that i want to share is about 'my blog' nie.. It makes me smile like silly person ok !! when i read all my post back... hahahah So3x skema and english so lintang pukang ... haha Actually i made this blog is only for my English class bha nie... Want to get higher O.G.A kan konon ... Tiada2 nie my post ... funny ok after read back ... yaaa ampun !!! maluu siaaa .. But for what maw malu kan... i dont have many follower juga pun .. :-) ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Btw now i want to try to be peminat setia blog.. after i type this story laaa kan ... 2nd thing that i want to talk is about 'why i come back to write blog and open this website again ?' The answer is-----> because i just done read someone blog... don't know laa why suddenly i want to read blog dya.... Then after round2 blog dya... tebuka pula hati ini to log in my blog... Buttttttt !!!! unfortunately .... i can't log in my blog 'coz i forgot my password... Sodoh oh me !!!! hahahahah After 1/2 an hour workhard to find my pasword ... finally dpt juga log in.... Itupun change password punya pasal .. it's ok laaa yg penting .. i can log in kannnnnn !!! Apa2 pun my eyes suda giveup nie ... sleepy suda coz telampaw memikirkan password blog nie .. Anything ... just remind me to update k... siapa2 laaa :-) Owh yaaa !!! Dont read my oldest post ... maluuu eeeee ....

0 comments: